NOCN is one of the largest awarding organisations in the UK with 25 years experience. We work internationally and are also one of the largest awarding organisations in the UK providing a wide range of qualifications and units in the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
You can use a number of accredited qualifications and units to support people entering into UK industry.
The qualifications and units we provide you, which support all industry sectors include:
- Employability skills
- English and general language skills
- ICT for users
- Communications and media
- Financial literacy
- Apprenticeship frameworks components
- Business management
- Step-UP and progression skills
- Functional Skills/Skills for Life
- Training and coaching skills
- Supporting people with learning disabilities
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Personal development
- Trade Unions
NOCN works with the Sector Skills Councils and Standard Setting Bodies across the UK.
For more information email email@example.com
For more information on Functional Skills for Adults click on the link to the NIACE website.