Security & Facilities Management
NOCN is one of the Security Industry's largest awarding organisations with nearly 20 years experience. We are one of the largest awarding organisations in the UK providing a wide range of qualifications and units in the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) which includes facilities management and cleaning. Our qualifications are a foundation towards modern apprenticeships.
With over 230 centres using our qualifications we are used to the pressures and timescales of working with employers and private training providers who need to get things done.
Our fees and charges offer you excellent value for money and are competitively set with discounts for large volumes and the use of on-line services. We are investing in on-line and e-portfolio services to develop efficient and streamlined ways of working.
NOCN is contracted to the Security Industry Authority (SIA) to support learners gaining an SIA Licence.
What are the current qualifications you can use?
Security Licence-Linked Qualifications
- NOCN Level 2 Award in CCTV Operations (Public Space Surveillance) (QCF)
- NOCN Level 2 Award in Cash and Valuables in Transit (QCF)
- NOCN Level 2 Award in Security Guarding (QCF
- NOCN Level 2 Award in Door Supervision (QCF)
Other Security Qualifications:
- NOCN Level 3 Award in Security Operations (QCF)
- NOCN Level 3 Award for Deliverers of Physical Intervention Training in the Private Security Industry (QCF)
- NOCN Level 2 Certificate in Providing Security Services (QCF)
- NOCN Level 2 Certificate in Knowledge of Providing Security Services (QCF)
- NOCN Level 2 Certificate in Cleaning and Support Services (QCF)
- NOCN Level 2 Certificate in Cleaning Principles (QCF)