Administrative Assistant - Quality (3 Months Temporary Contract)
NOCN are looking for a Administrative Assistant for a three month fixed term contract.
To provide general administrative support for the Quality Team, working closely with the Lead External Verifier, Centre Support Team, Business Development Team and Head of Quality.
The postholder will be required to proactively engage with key internal and external stakeholders as required.
The role supports effective quality processes by supporting line managers and colleagues across a range of operational activities e.g. communication with customers, new centre application processing, products and services applications, training bookings and resource planning and preparation.
- In the first instance, your duties and responsibilities are listed below. As the needs of the organisation change, you will be expected to take on or drop responsibilities as directed by the Line Manager.
1. To ensure the implementation of quality processes for the effective operation of quality systems
2. To assist in the maintenance and upkeep of all quality tracking and records, for example
2.1. New centre applications
2.2. Qualification, Unit and Quality Mark approvals
2.3. Collating data for monitoring service standards
3. To support colleagues, External Quality Assurers and customers with telephone and email communication, for example:
3.1. Responding to telephone and email queries, including monitoring the Quality and Approvals folder
3.2. Organising information to be sent to new and potential customers
3.3. Organising training sessions, coordinating applications, booking rooms etc.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
1. Involvement in projects as deemed relevant by Line Manager.
2. The typing of correspondence and other clerical duties e.g. scanning, photocopying, shredding as required.
3. Provide administrative support and take notes at meetings as required.
4. Participate in, and provide regular updates at team meetings.
Key requirements, knowledge, skills and experience:
- Minimum of Level 2 qualification in literacy and numeracy
- Commitment to CPD
- Awareness of quality processes
- Awareness of GDPR and its application
- Work experience in an office environment in an admin role
- Good IT skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Effective Team Player
- Ability to prioritise a heavy workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including good grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Adaptable and self-motivated
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality
- Commitment to the organisations Values of Responsive, Supportive, Honest, Ethical, Open, Innovative and Respectful
- Commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion
- Flexibility in working hours when required
To apply for this role please send your completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form, CV and covering letter, explaining why you are best fit for the role, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews are arranged for 16 January 2020, please ensure you are available on this day.
The full job description and Equal Opportunities Monitoring form can be found below.