Assessment Instrument Developer x 2 positions (Fixed term)
NOCN is seeking to recruit Assessment Instrument Developers for End Point Assessment in Engineering and Business Services.
The role of the Assessment Instrument Developer is to develop Assessment Instruments and materials for End Point Assessment, meeting the requirements of the Apprenticeship Standards and Assessment Plans.
Assessment Instrument Developers will need to be able to work to deadlines whilst maintaining the quality and accuracy of work.
- To provide specialist assessment experience, knowledge of assessment practice, methodology and development of assessment material as part of NOCN’s End Point Assessment offer.
- Produce assessment material, which follow the requirements of the Apprenticeship Standard Assessment plan.
- Produce assessments and tests, ensuring they are valid, relevant, robust and reliable including developing and applying a process, ensuring continued compliance.
- Contribute to the development and review of End Point Assessment products, materials and supporting documentation.
- Work across NOCN’s teams when directed to support other workstreams as required.
- Contribute to and lead allocated projects as required by the Senior Assessment Executive.
- Carry out reviews to continuously improve NOCN’s assessments and tests.
The role is office based, working from the main NOCN group head office in Sheffield and other venues when and where applicable. Assessment Instrument Developers are fully supported as part of the Assessment Team.
To apply, please send your Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (download below) to email@example.com and email your CV with a covering letter, stating why you are the best person for the job, with recent examples of how you meet the key requirements of the role. Send this to:
- Name of recruiter: Leonie Bowns
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 0300 999 1177
If you want to speak to the recruiter informally about this role, please email or call, as above.
NOCN Group is a Disability Confident Employer formally known as ‘Two Ticks’. This means that if you qualify as disabled under the Equality Act 2010 and you meet the minimum criteria outlined in the job specification, we guarantee you an interview.
We are committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. The Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form helps us to monitor the effectiveness of our commitment.