Business Development Advisor (South East)
We are recruiting a driven and analytical Business Development Advisor to develop and maintain excellent relationships with all our existing small to medium sized accounts in the designated geographical region.
Purpose and Objectives:
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all our existing small to medium sized accounts in your designated geographic region to ensure they continue to buy our services, we gain repeat business, up-sell and cross-sell our wide range of products and services.
- Conduct regular (weekly/monthly/bi-monthly) face to face and telephone account review meetings with all existing customers.
- Generate a range of sales and business development opportunities with employers and a range of FE training providers (e.g. colleges, private training providers, adult and community learning providers, local authorities, LEPs etc.).
- Achieve the sales income for your region in line with budgets and business planning targets.
- Increase qualification and other product sales in our centres to ensure we maintain and grow our market share.
- Effectively sell all the NOCN Group products to customers, employers and stakeholders for qualifications, EPA, Job Cards, Endorsed Programmes, Training, Development and Consultancy Services.
- Proactively carry out sales activity including cold calling, and support with structured emarketing and digital campaigns to employers, customers and stakeholders working with the marketing and communications team to effectively promote all our services.
- Support with selling the Access to HE courses and create business leads for the One Awards Account Manager to follow up and close.
- Generate leads to establish and grow End Point Assessment contracts for all occupational areas.
- Support with development leads for EPA that the Key Account Manager and EPA Contracting Manager can follow up.
- Represent the NOCN Group at conferences and events as required by your line manager and the NOCN Group Business.
- Educated to Level 3 or above
- Experience of selling goods and services to employers
- At least three years' experience in sales
- Knowledge of End Point Assessment
- Experience of pro-active cold calling
- Recent experience of Account Management
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Knowledge of challenges facing the educational sector and the ability to turn these in opportunities
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent team working skills
- Willingness to travel regionally and nationally
- Competent IT user on all Microsoft Office products
- Ability to make informed decisions
- Flexibility to working hours when required
To apply for this role please send your completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form, CV and covering letter, explaining why you are best fit for the role, to: email@example.com
Interviews commencing 09 October 2019, please ensure you are available on this day.
The full job description and Equal Opportunities Monitoring form can be found below.