Business Development Advisor (South)
We are recruiting two driven and analytical Business Development Advisors to develop and maintain excellent relationships with all our existing small to medium sized accounts in the designated geographical region.
We are seeking two Business Development Advisors to operate in southern regions.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all our existing small to medium sized accounts in your designated geographical region
- Conduct regular face-to-face and telephone accounts review meetings with existing customer
- Generate a range of Business Development and Sales opportunities with employers and a range of Further Education training providers
- Increase qualification sales in our centres to ensure we maintain and grow our market share
- Generate leads to establish and grow End Point Assessment contracts
- Proactively carry out sales activity, including cold callings, and support with structured e-marketing and digital campaigns to employers, customers and stakeholders
- Monitor and report on all sales and business development activity for your geographical region
- Educated to Level 3 or above
- Experience of selling goods and services to employers
- At least three years' experience in sales
- Knowledge of End Point Assessment
- Experience of pro-active cold calling
- Recent experience of Account Management
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Knowledge of challenges facing the educational sector and the ability to turn these in opportunities
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent team working skills
- Willingness to travel regionally and nationally
- Competent IT user on all Microsoft Office products
- Ability to make informed decisions
- Flexibility to working hours when required
To apply for this role please send your completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form, CV and covering letter, explaining why you are best fit for the role, to: email@example.com.
Interviews commencing 02 August 2019.
The full job description and Equal Opportunities Monitoring form can be found below.