Business Systems and MI Operator
As part of its continuing expansion we are seeking an enthusiastic Business Systems and MI Operator, who is able to effectively support multiple systems across sites and the reporting needs of a growing business.
NOCN is a leading Awarding and Assessment Organisation for Further Education, Skills and Apprenticeships. As part of its continuing expansion it is seeking a Business Systems and MI operator. The ideal candidate will be required from time to time to travel across sites to support the business.
• Ensure the day to day running of business systems, liaising with the business to ensure systems are running effectively and in line with service standards
• To take responsibility for the analysis, reporting and management of data
• To maintain a good understanding of the business systems
• To take responsibility for working with the business Heads of Departments to develop a reporting suite to support the business growth
• To support the Business Systems and MI Manager in advising where systems are not fit for purpose in meeting the business needs of NOCN and its customers
• Manage issue reporting to software suppliers, ensuring issues are resolved timely
• Support and deliver the UAT programme for the business systems
• To work with relevant software providers to further develop business systems to support efficiency improvements, product diversification and release testing
• Support the business with information audit requests
• Contribute to and support the development of the business systems strategy
• Experience of translating technical text to fit the audience
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
• Leadership and Stakeholder management skills
• Ability to embrace change and competing priorities
• Precise attention to detail
• Experience of working with IT Software
• Experience developing VBA
• Ability to work withing and between teams and support team working
• Flexible attitude towards work and working hours
• Willingness to travel within the UK
Application Instructions: To apply, please send your completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form, CV and covering letter, explaining why you are the best fit for the role, to: email@example.com.
Please specify the role that you are applying for in the subject header of the email.