Customer Service and Operations Advisor (King's Lynn)
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor to deliver exceptional customer service and provide positive results.
Closing Date: 22/07/2019
Fixed Term: 12 Months
The role of a Customer Service and Operations advisor must deliver exceptional customer service, where the customer is always at forefront of decision making, across multiple sites. The candidate will work in a team to accomplish objectives and provide positive results.
• Report on data in-line with department requirements
• Deliver excellent service to customer, by supporting them in their service queries, questions and potential issues
• Process registrations, awards and generate certificates.
• Undertake all quality controls to ensure accurate implementation of NOCN processes, to maintain integrity and security of data.
• Ensuring compliance to all processes and service level agreements.
• Proactively deal with general queries and complaints
• Model a can do attitude demonstrating ownership and responsibility of work tasks and ad hoc issues
• Be a team player demonstrating the core values of the organisation at every opportunity
- Experience working with diverse stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Precise and exact attention to detail
- Open and approachable personality
- Knowledge of equality, diversity and inclusion
- Commitment to high standards of work
- Commitment to the organisation's values
- Flexible attitude to work and working hours
To apply, please send your completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form, CV and covering letter, explaining why you are the best fit for the role, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please specify the role that you are applying for in the subject header of the email.