End Point Assessment Developer x 2 positions
NOCN is seeking to recruit two End Point Assessment Developers to develop End Point Assessment Instruments and assessment material as part of NOCN’s End Point Assessment offer.
Are you an experienced Apprenticeship Assessor with a keen eye for detail, who is seeking a new challenge in your career? If this describes you, then a career with one of the UK’s market-leading Awarding Organisation (AO) and Government-approved End Point Assessment Organisation (EPAO) may be right for you. This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished Apprenticeship Assessor to join our expanding team.
What is the role?
Based at our Head Office in Sheffield, you will be responsible for developing assessment instruments and materials for End Point Assessment, meeting the requirements of the Apprenticeship Standards and Assessment Plans. You will be required to work to deadlines, whilst maintaining the quality and accuracy of work. You will receive excellent support from the expert management team and the wider NOCN Group.
- To provide specialist assessment experience, knowledge of assessment practice, methodology and development of assessment material as part of NOCN’s End Point Assessment offer.
- Produce assessment material, which follows the requirements of the Apprenticeship Standard Assessment plan.
- Produce assessments and tests, ensuring they are valid, relevant, robust and reliable including developing and applying a process, ensuring continued compliance.
- Contribute to the development and review of End Point Assessment products, materials and supporting documentation.
- Work across NOCN’s teams when directed to support other workstreams as required.
- Contribute to and lead allocated projects as required by the EPA Manager.
- Carry out reviews to continuously improve NOCN’s assessments and tests.
Who is NOCN Group?
With over 150 employees based throughout the UK, we have been creating opportunities' in education for over 30 years. NOCN Group includes NOCN, NOCN India Skills Foundation, NOCN Cymru, Cskills Awards, One Awards and NOCN Job Cards.
We are trusted and recognised by employers, training providers and learners in the UK and internationally, to provide a high quality, flexible service and we believe passionately in the power of education and its impact on communities and individuals.
As a progressive educational charity with a social rather than commercial focus, we are at the forefront of vocational skills development and apprenticeships, including the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy in the UK.
To apply, please send your Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (download below) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email your CV with a covering letter, stating why you are the best person for the job, with recent examples of how you meet the key requirements of the role to the recruiter.
- Name of recruiter: Leonie Bowns
- Email address: email@example.com
- Phone number: 0300 999 1177
If you want to speak to the recruiter informally about this role, please email or call, as above.
NOCN Group is a Disability Confident Employer formally known as ‘Two Ticks’. This means that if you qualify as disabled under the Equality Act 2010 and you meet the minimum criteria outlined in the job specification, we guarantee you an interview.
We are committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. The Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form helps us to monitor the effectiveness of our commitment.