Engineering Design and Draughtsperson – End Point Assessor
NOCN is looking for End Point Assessors to assess apprentices on the Engineering Design and Draughtsperson Apprenticeship Standard.
NOCN are particularly keen to find those who can assess the Structural pathway and/ or have an IQA qualification.
Do you have experience in Structural, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering? Are you looking for a challenging role where you can make a difference?
NOCN is looking for experienced candidates to assess apprentices undertaking their final assessments on the Engineering Design and Draughtsperson Standard. The role will involve observing apprentices in their place of work to evaluate their skills against the criteria set out in the assessment plan.
We’re looking for people with a high level of Engineering experience and a level 3 assessor’s qualification.
• Undertaking the final assessment of an apprentice on the Engineering Design and Draughtsperson Apprenticeship Standard to ensure they are fully competent for the role
• Potential travel to the apprentice’s place of work to carry out assessments
• Assess without prejudice or bias in a fair and honest way
• Work with internal quality systems that ensure consistency, fairness and reliability of performance and evidence collection
• Maintain occupational Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
To be considered, you must have:
• A thorough knowledge of your occupational area
• Recent Structural, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering experience which demonstrates industry competence
• An assessor qualification (Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment, Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement, A1 or D32/D33)
• Excellent communication, organisation and planning skills in addition to good IT skills and be competent working with online reports.
NOCN is the market leading provider of apprentice End Point Assessments in England, appointed to assess more apprenticeship standards than any other provider.
We provide training sessions for all of End Point Assessors through a variety of training methods such as webinars, briefings and updates which will ensure that you are kept up to date with qualification requirements and quality assurance procedures.
To apply, please send your Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (download below) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email your CV with a covering letter stating why you are the best person for the job, with recent examples of how you meet the key requirements of the role.
Send this to: email@example.com
In the case that there are no immediate suitable opportunities to match your particular experience, NOCN will keep applications received on file for 24 months until suitable vacancies arise.
If you are applying to assess more than one apprenticeship, please state this in your application and demonstrate your occupational expertise for each one.
NOCN Group is a Disability Confident Employer formally known as ‘Two Ticks’. This means that if you qualify as disabled under the Equality Act 2010 and you meet the minimum criteria outlined in the job specification, we guarantee you an interview.
We are committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. The Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form helps us to monitor the effectiveness of our commitment.