External Quality Assurer
We are seeking a hard working External Quality Assurer to provide management, expertise and operational direction to ensure NOCN’s policies. processes and procedures are fully compliant.
Contract Type: 35 Hours per week (Monday-Saturday, flexible)
• To provide management, specialist expertise and operational direction to ensure that NOCN’s policies, processes and procedures are fully compliant and quality assured for the UK and internationally.
• To provide support and guidance to registered testers and trainers delivering NOCN products to ensure they are fully compliant and quality assured;
• To engage with centres, testers and trainers to promote self-awareness of quality assurance good practice;
• To deliver a customer centric approach to quality assurance as defined by NOCN quality assurance strategy relevant to the product;
• To assist management in ensuring that systems and processes are efficient, effective and support continuous improvement and development
• To identify fraud and malpractice in NOCN product delivery
• To attend internal and external conferences, meetings and promotional events with colleagues to promote NOCN products and share good practice in the quality assurance environment
• Educated to GCSE standard (with atleast A-C in Maths and English)
• D32, D33 (A1) Assessor – can be obtained once in post
• D34 (V1) IV – can be obtained once in post
• D35 (V2) EV – can be obtained once in post
• Health and Safety Certificate/Qualification – can be obtained once in post
• Knowledge of regulatory issues in educational/training/skills development/apprenticeships
• Experience of competence based qualifications
• Ability to write clear and concise reports for managers
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to prioritise tasks to meet strict deadlines
• Consistent and high level of accuracy in undertaking work tasks
• Excellent planning and administration skills
• Influencing and negotiation skills
• Willingness to travel within the UK/spend frequent nights away from home
• Flexible attitude towards work and working hours
Application Instructions: To apply, please send your completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form, CV and covering letter, explaining why you are the best fit for the role, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please specify the role that you are applying for in the subject header of the email.