External Quality Assurer (Youth Work)
Due to expansion and the changes to the NYA requirements for Youth Work, NOCN are keen to recruit an External Quality Assurer in this field.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Youth Work with recent Youth Work experience, a JNC approved qualification, and a customer centric approach to external quality assurance.
- Effectively monitor and support a case load of NOCN approved centres.
- Conduct external quality assurance visits in line with NOCN centre monitoring requirements.
- Conduct risk assessment visits for the approval of centres as required.
- Support NOCN in identifying and monitoring risk to ensure centre compliance.
Key requirements, knowledge, skills and experience:
- JNC Professional Youth Work qualification
- 3 years field experience in the context of Youth Work
- A sound knowledge and understanding of National Occupational Standards for Youth Work
- Recent experience of external quality assurance in Youth Work
Work is likely to involve travel and a valid UK driving license would be an advantage.
To apply, please send your Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (download below) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email your CV with a covering letter, stating why you are the best person for the job, with recent examples of how you meet the key requirements of the role. Send this to:
- Keith Horkan, Head of Assurance
NOCN Group is a Disability Confident Employer formally known as ‘Two Ticks’. This means that if you qualify as disabled under the Equality Act 2010 and you meet the minimum criteria outlined in the job specification, we guarantee you an interview.
We are committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. The Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form helps us to monitor the effectiveness of our commitment.