External Quality Assurer (South East)
NOCN are keen to recruit an External Quality Assurer in the South East due to increasing business demand in this area.
The ideal candidate will have a background in External Quality Assurance, hold an External Quality assurance qualification, and have a customer centric approach to external quality assurance.
- Effectively monitor and support a case load of NOCN approved centres.
- Conduct external quality assurance visits in line with NOCN centre monitoring requirements.
- Conduct risk assessment visits for the approval of centres as required.
- Support NOCN in identifying and monitoring risk to ensure centre compliance.
Key requirements, knowledge, skills and experience:
- Recent experience in External Quality Assurance.
- Subject sector specialist knowledge and qualifications (e.g. ESOL, Education and training)
- To be able and willing to travel in the South East region.
- To be qualified or working towards and external quality assurance qualification.
To apply, please send your Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (download below) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email your CV with a covering letter, stating why you are the best person for the job, with recent examples of how you meet the key requirements of the role. Send this to:
- Keith Horkan, Head of Assurance
NOCN Group is a Disability Confident Employer formally known as ‘Two Ticks’. This means that if you qualify as disabled under the Equality Act 2010 and you meet the minimum criteria outlined in the job specification, we guarantee you an interview.
We are committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. The Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form helps us to monitor the effectiveness of our commitment.