Head of Marketing and Communications
We are recruiting a creative and analytical Head of Marketing and Communications to manage the production and development of marketing, PR and media for the NOCN Group.
The Head of Marketing & Communications role will be responsible for growing NOCN Group’s business development activity in the UK and internationally, by promoting and marketing the Group’s full range of offerings. This includes; access to HE diplomas, regulated qualifications, apprenticeship end-point assessment services, quality assured courses, competency job cards, short and on-line courses and packages as well as consultancy services to Governments, employers, training providers and individuals.
- To develop the external marketing and communications strategy, plan and budget for approval by the Group Senior Leadership Team.
- Monitor and report on PR, events, press and media coverage for the whole Group.
- Manage the production of all marketing and communication collateral across all channels.
- Manage and support the members of the marketing team to achieve the best results and reach targets.
- Manage the production of press and PR communications.
- Monitor the delivery of the internal communications strategy and plan, reporting this to the SLT and report progress with this on a monthly basis.
- Work close to the Directors and Heads responsible for selling NOCN products and offering.
- Manage the budget and deliver a measurable return on investment.
- Be an active member of the Management Team and contribute positively to support your colleagues in delivering their parts of the over NOCN Group business plan.
- Manage CRM and marketing databases for the whole Group.
- Degree (or equivalent) in a related subject
- Membership or qualification in Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) or Communication, Advertising and Marketing (CAM).
- Presentation skills; including using PowerPoint and being comfortable with public speaking
- Knowledge of strategic marketing/project management
- Experience managing a team and budgets
- Experience managing, maintaining and developing website content using CMS
- Experience in B2B marketing and communications activities Experience working to tight deadlines
- Negotiating skills
- Logical decision making skills
- Innovation and creativity
- Advanced analytical skills
- Commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion
- Flexibility to working hours when required
- Willingness to travel
If this sounds like the job for you, please send your completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form, CV and covering letter, explaining why you are the best fit for the role, to: email@example.com.
Interviews are planned to take place on 9th/10th April 2019.