Laboratory Technician End Point Assessor
We are looking for experienced candidates to become freelance End Point Assessors in the Health and Science sector.
Are you an experienced laboratory technician? Are you looking for a challenging new role where you can really make a difference?
NOCN is looking for experienced laboratory technicians to assess apprentices undertaking their final assessments on the Level 3 Laboratory Technician Apprenticeship Standard. The role will involve observing apprentices in their place of work to evaluate their skills against the criteria set out in the assessment plan.
We’re looking for people with a high level of experience in their field and a level 3 assessor’s qualification.
• Undertaking the final assessment of an apprentice on the Laboratory Technician Standard to ensure they are fully competent for the role
• Potential travel to the apprentice’s place of work to carry out assessments
• Assess without prejudice or bias in a fair and honest way
• Work with internal quality systems that ensure consistency, fairness and reliability of performance and evidence collection
• Maintain occupational Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
To be considered, you must have:
• A thorough knowledge of your occupational area
• Recent experience which demonstrates industry competence
• An assessor qualification (Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment, Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement, A1 or D32/D33)
• Excellent communication, organisation and planning skills in addition to good IT skills and be competent working with online reports.
NOCN is the market leading provider of apprentice End Point Assessments in England, appointed to assess more apprenticeship standards than any other provider.
We provide training sessions for all End Point Assessors through a variety of training methods such as webinars, briefings and updates which will ensure that you are kept up to date with qualification requirements and quality assurance procedures.
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter stating why you are the best person for the job and how you meet the requirements of the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the case that there are no immediate suitable opportunities to match your particular experience, NOCN will keep applications received on file for 24 months until suitable vacancies arise.