NOCN End Point Assessors (EPA)
We are now looking for experienced candidates to become freelance End Point Assessors (EPA) in a range of sectors. These positions are with NOCN, a successful and expanding national EPA organisation which is a market leader for apprentice assessment.
NOCN is the market leading provider of apprentice End Point Assessments in England, appointed to assess more apprenticeship standards than any other provider. NOCN is Government-registered, and truly independent to ensure robust and accurate assessments of apprentices.
We are now looking for suitably qualified people to become freelance contracted End Point Assessors, for the following Apprenticeship Standards:
- Team Leader/Supervisor
- Operational Delivery Officer
- Property Maintenance Operative
- Science Industry Maintenance Technician
- Science Manufacturing Technician
- Engineering Design and Draughtsperson
- Maintenance & Operations Engineering Technician
- Healthcare Assistant Practitioner
- Healthcare Science Assistant
- Healthcare Support Worker
- Laboratory Scientist
- Laboratory Technician
- Senior Healthcare Support Worker
- Healthcare Science Associate
- Credit Controller/Collector
- Financial Adviser
- Financial Services Administrator
- Financial Services Customer Adviser
- Mortgage Adviser
- Senior Financial Services Customer Adviser
- Advanced Credit Controller / Debt Collection Specialist
- Senior Compliance / Risk Specialist
- Relationship Manager – Banking
- Customer Service Practitioner
- Retail Team Leader
- Retail Manager
- Adult Care Worker
- Lead Adult Care Worker
- Nursing Associate
- Steel Fixer
- Senior Production Cef
- Structural Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
The role of our End Point Assessors is to assess an apprentice’s competence and knowledge against the industry specific standards.
NOCN provides training sessions for all of End Point Assessors through a variety of training methods such as webinars, briefings and updates which will ensure that you are kept up to date with qualification requirements and quality assurance procedures.
To be considered, you must have:
- A thorough knowledge of your occupational area
- Recent experience of your chosen occupational route which demonstrates industry competence
- An assessor qualification (Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment, Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement, A1 or D32/D33)
You will have excellent communication, organisation and planning skills in addition to good IT skills and be competent working with online reports. Ongoing maintenance of your own Continuing Professional Development (CPD) will be required so that NOCN is confident that your competency is up to date, in line with qualification requirements.
To apply, please send your Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (download below) to email@example.com and email your CV with a covering letter, stating why you are the best person for the job, with recent examples of how you meet the key requirements of the role. Send this to:
In the case that there are no immediate suitable opportunities to match your particular experience, NOCN will keep applications received on file for 24 months until suitable vacancies arise.
If you are applying to assess more than one apprenticeship, please state this in your application and demonstrate your occupational expertise for each one.
NOCN Group is a Disability Confident Employer formally known as ‘Two Ticks’. This means that if you qualify as disabled under the Equality Act 2010 and you meet the minimum criteria outlined in the job specification, we guarantee you an interview.
We are committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. The Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form helps us to monitor the effectiveness of our commitment.
Contract rate of pay
Please note, these are freelance contracted positions. The rate of pay will vary according to the nature of specific contracts, for example based upon the number of standards, sectors and levels.