Nursing Associate End Point Assessors
Are you a qualified and experienced Nurse? Would you like to help to develop the next generation of Nursing staff?
NOCN is looking for experienced Nurses to assess apprentices undertaking their final assessments on the Nursing Associate Apprenticeship standard. The role will involve observing apprentices in their place of work (this can include a hospital, surgery or community health setting) to evaluate their skills against the criteria set out in the assessment plan.
We are looking for people with a high level of Nursing experience with a level 3 assessor’s qualification.
• Undertaking the final assessment of an apprentice on the Nursing Associate Standard to ensure they are fully competent for the role
• Potential travel to the apprentice’s place of work to carry out assessments
• Assess without prejudice or bias in a fair and honest way
• Work with internal quality systems that ensure consistency, fairness and reliability of performance and evidence collection
• Maintain occupational Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
To be considered, you must have:
• A thorough knowledge of your occupational area; Adult, Children, Learning Disabilities or Mental Health
• Recent Nursing experience which demonstrates industry competence
• A formal assessor qualification
• Excellent communication, organisation and planning skills in addition to good IT skills and be competent working with online reports.
NOCN is the market leading provider of apprentice End Point Assessments in England, appointed to assess more apprenticeship standards than any other provider.
We provide training sessions for all of End Point Assessors through a variety of training methods such as webinars, briefings and updates which will ensure that you are kept up to date with qualification requirements and quality assurance procedures.
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter stating why you are the best person for the job, with recent examples of how you meet the key requirements of the role.
Send this to: firstname.lastname@example.org