Product Development Assistant
NOCN is looking for a hardworking individual who can provide administration support to ensure high quality educational products are developed to meet challenging deadlines.
Introduction to the role:
NOCN offers a wide and growing range of products in various sectors including regulated qualifications and end point assessments. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an excellent team player with a keen eye for detail to ensure all systems remain accurate when inputting information ensuring that regulatory compliance is always met.
- Support Product Development activities to ensure products are operationalised and meet regulatory requirements.
- Participate in the review of products ensuring that all systems are amended in a timely fashion and in accordance to the regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the website is updated to enable customers to experience a clear and accurate account of the products available through NOCN.
- Contribute to audits undertaken by regulatory bodies as required.
- Support team members when reviewing processes and procedures to ensure products are developed to a high quality and in an efficient way.
Key requirements, knowledge, skills and experience:
- Educated to Level 3 or above
- Knowledge of Equality and Diversity
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan and organise work to meet challenging deadlines
- Ability to use own initiative and to solve problems
- Attention to detail including proofreading
- Competent ICT user
- Flexible in working hours to ensure deadlines are met
To apply, please send your Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (download below) to email@example.com and email your CV with a covering letter, stating why you are the best person for the job, with recent examples of how you meet the key requirements of the role. Send this to:
- Nadine Duke
- 07939 035 700
If you want to speak to the recruiter informally about this role, please email or call, as above.
NOCN Group is a Disability Confident Employer formally known as ‘Two Ticks’. This means that if you qualify as disabled under the Equality Act 2010 and you meet the minimum criteria outlined in the job specification, we guarantee you an interview.
We are committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. The Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form helps us to monitor the effectiveness of our commitment.