Product Development Manager (Construction)
NOCN is looking for an experienced manager to oversee the development and review of the wide range of educational products offered to the construction sector.
Under the Cskills Awards brand, NOCN offers a wide and growing range of products to the construction sector including regulated qualifications, tests and assessments. We are looking for an experienced and driven person to manage the development of new products and to ensure that existing products continue to meet the needs of all stakeholders.
- Manage members of the construction section of the Product Development team.
- Plan and co-ordinate the lifecycle of the products from initial concept to launch.
- Contribute to system development projects to improve the efficiency of working practices.
Key requirements, knowledge, skills and experience:
- Educated to level 3 or above.
- Hold or be working towards a management qualification.
- Significant and current experience of managing professional level teams.
- Experience of data management and reporting.
- Ability to plan, organise and control work to meet challenging deadlines.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems.
- Paul Johnson, Head of Assurance
- 07939 035 700
If you want to speak to the recruiter informally about this role, please email or call, as above.
NOCN Group is a Disability Confident Employer formally known as ‘Two Ticks’. This means that if you qualify as disabled under the Equality Act 2010 and you meet the minimum criteria outlined in the job specification, we guarantee you an interview.
We are committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. The Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form helps us to monitor the effectiveness of our commitment.