Project and Change Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic Project and Change Manager who is able to effectively manage multiple projects of differing complexities in a growing business.
We are seeking a Project and Change Manager to join the Customer Service and Operations team. The ideal candidate will be willing to travel across sites to support the effective delivery of key projects.
The Project Manager role requires you to have strong inter-personal skills that will enable you to build effective relationships across our division and to be self-motivated with the drive and agility to find solutions to keep a project on-track. You will need to readily embrace change and competing priorities, be organised and able to remain calm and decisive when the pressure is on.
You will be enthusiastic and motivated, with a positive attitude that rubs off on others. You will be an integral part of a dedicated national team but must be comfortable working independently.
• Ensure each project has clearly defined scope and budgets
• Be responsible for gaining approvals at required gates
• Ensure complete adherence to company methodology and governance
• Pro-actively manage risks and mitigation
• Identify and take ownership for management of dependencies on other projects
• Identify and provide pro-active solutions for emerging issues
• You will work with sponsors and clients to define and impact assess requirements
• Effectively manage communication and set expectations with our senior internal and external stakeholders
• Produce the required reporting for inclusion in Project Review Boards
• Lead internal/client/joint project meetings
• Manage 3rd parties and inter-company suppliers
• Provide excellent stakeholder management
• Prince 2/APM Qualification
• Experience of product and IT development
• Experience working in a project management role
• Experience managing others
• Experience working with diverse stakeholders
• Ability to use Microsoft Office 365
• Excellent communication skills
• Open and approachable personality
• Ability to embrace change and manage heavy workloads
• Precise and exact attention to detail
• Self-motivated and driven personality
• Willingness to travel across the UK
To apply for this role please send your CV, completed Equal Opportunities Form, and your covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify which role you are applying for in the subject header of your application.