Strategic Account Manager (North)
We are seeking a professional and proactive Strategic Account Manager to effectively manage all the identified strategic accounts for the northern regions.
Generate key accounts with large employers and training providers for all NOCN Group business (including; EPA, Qualifications, Apprenticeships, Job Cards, Access to Higher Education, Bespoke Accreditation, Consultancy Services and Assessment)
Effectively manage the defined Key Accounts for the geographical area
Effectively manage a small team of Business Development Advisors to support business growth
Allocate and manage the none strategic accounts with the Business Development Advisors to provide high quality customer service
Plan and prepare presentations on End Point Assessment to sell our service to employers and FE providers
Follow up on new business opportunities and leads proactively
Provide feedback and reports on progress to achieving KPIs detailed in the sales strategy
Proactively identify and develop opportunities for new streams of income from potential clients and contracts
- Educated to Level 3 or above
- Experience of selling goods and services to employers
- Experience of working in education or a related discipline
- Knowledge of End Point Assessment
- Knowledge of the training and development needs of employers and their employees
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Ability to make considered judgements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan and organise to meet challenging deadlines
- Willingness to travel regionally and nationally
- Exhibit a hunger to succeed
To apply for this role please send your completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form, CV and covering letter, explaining why you are best fit for the role, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews commencing 01 August 2019.
The full job description and Equal Opportunities Monitoring form can be found below.