Technical Developer CPCS
We are looking to recruit a Technical Developer to support the development of the CPCS product range across the entire scheme
Purpose and Objectives:
The purpose of the role is to lead and support development of the CPCS product range across the entire scheme, theory testing, practical testing, on site assessments, renewal testing and any other CPCS related training or testing products. The primary objective is to work with industry; federations, committees forums, associations, and any other specialists or working groups, ensuring that what we deliver is technically correct and we remain the exemplar scheme.
The objectives of the role are to:
- Provide support using the expertise of the wider team and external experts to support the Construction Plant Sector.
- Carry out research where appropriate, and provide impact assessments on the current product range, as well as establishing the need for new or improved products
- Develop concepts to enhance the existing products
- Commission and review content from third parties
- Assist Construction Plant working groups in the development of requirements for training and testing, record and report findings
- Evaluate the current products to determine suitability
- Help create and maintain a scheme that is visionary for industry
- Manage development projects and specific work packages as agreed by product owner
- CMI Level 3 Certificate in Management or Product Management
- Evidece of CPD
- Literacy and Numeracy qualifications
- Knowledge of construction and allied industry sectors
- Willingness to travel in the UK and possibly internationally with overnight stays
To apply for this role please send your completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form, CV and covering letter, explaining why you are best fit for the role, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews are arranged for 28 November 2019, please ensure you are available on this day.
The full job description and Equal Opportunities Monitoring form can be found below.