Construction Plant Operative- Freelance End Point Assessor
The Freelance End Point Assessor role involves assessing candidates in the final stages of their apprenticeship.
This role involves assessing apprentices in the final stages of their apprenticeship onsite in the Observation in which they are tested on several different types of machinery and then the Professional Discussion to further assess their Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours.
The role requirements are:
-Hold an A1 or CAVA assessing qualification
- Have relevant and current experience within the plant operations industry
-Have the following experience on the following machines types:
• forklifts - 1 year • ride-on roller - 1 year • excavator 360 - 2 years • dumper/dump truck - 1 year
- CPCS card for these plant categories: excavator 360 above 10 tonnes; rough-terrain forklift or telescopic handler; forward tipping dumper or dump truck; and ride-on roller.
How to Apply
Please apply here if you are interested:
Alternatively, please email email@example.com to find out more.
Why should I be come a Freelance End Point Assessor?
- Offers a flexible role that can fit around other commitments.
- Gives the opportunity to give something back to the industry.
- Use your industry expertise to help someone develop and become qualified.
- Improve and expand your knowledge and experience as an assessor.
- Work for a leading, international educational charity.
- We offer the opportunity to develop your assessing skills if you wish to and can offer funded Assessor and IQA qualifications for the right candidates.
NOCN will provide full training on quality assurance and our internal processes.