Lead End Point Assessors
Due to an increase in demand for our End Point Assessment services we are now recruiting for lead End Point Assessors to work on a number of our occupational standards.
The role will support the overall quality assurance process by helping our training providers, end point assessors and internal quality assurance staff to develop our End Point Assessment offer.
This is an associate role which is expected to require a minimum of 10/15 working days per month. This can include report writing, running standardisation meetings, observation of assessment practice and moderation activities.
Financial Services Standards including Financial Services Customer Adviser, Mortgage Adviser, Compliance and Risk, Banking, Relationship Manager
Engineering Design and Draughtsperson
Carpentry and Joinery
Plasterer/ Interior Systems Installer
Education and Training including Lerning and Skills Teacher, Assessor/Coach and Learning Mentor
Engineering Standards including Engineer Surveyor, Engineering Operative, Engineering Fitter, Manufacturing Technician, Welder
Health Standards including Adult Care, Healthcare Assistant Practitioner
Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitor and support a team of Independent End Point Assessors, including implementing/recording sampling plans, conducting sampling of assessment, observations in line with the sampling strategy. Standardise Independent End Point Assessor practice, to ensure that End Point Assessment practices, policies and procedures are adhered to in line with NOCN and regulatory requirements
• Provide support to the EPA Assessment team on Independent End Point Assessor queries, as requested Contribute to the Independent End Point Assessor performance review process, as requested
• Develop and deliver content for Independent End Point Assessor briefings, standardisation sessions, updates and training
• Support the EPA Assessment team and the Quality Assurance team with the recruitment, selection and training of new Independent End- Point Assessors
• Confirm occupational competencies and Continuous Professional Development (CPD) of Independent End Point Assessors, as requested Report on Independent End Point Assessor performance, EPA trends, business opportunities, threats or competitor activity
• Notify of any risks
• Identify and escalate potential breach of security or compliance
• Report any issues or complaints to the NOCN Assessment team.
To be considered for the role you must have;
• A thorough knowledge of one or more of the occupational areas listed below
• Recent experience of your chosen occupational route which demonstrates industry competence
• An assessor qualification (Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment, Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement, A1 or D32/D33)
• An Internal Quality Assurance qualification