Approved NOCN Centres and those offering NOCN Cskills Awards qualifications for construction can now access BPEC plumbing and heating qualifications through NOCN.
The NOCN-BPEC partnership now provides the widest range of qualifications available from any Awarding Organisation, for skills in Building and Construction, Civil Engineering, Plumbing and Heating, and Engineering and Manufacturing.
BPEC qualifications available through NOCN:
- BPEC Level 1 Diploma in Plumbing Foundation
- BPEC Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing Foundation
- BPEC Level 3 Diploma in Plumbing Foundation
- BPEC Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Domestic Plumbing and Heating
- BPEC Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Domestic Plumbing and Heating (Environmental Technology) (Heat Pumps)
- BPEC Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Domestic Plumbing and Heating (Environmental Technology) (Solar Thermal)
- BPEC Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Domestic Plumbing and Heating (Environmental Technology) (Water Recycling)
- BPEC Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Domestic Plumbing and Heating (Gas Fired Water and Central Heating Appliances)
- BPEC Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Domestic Heating
- BPEC Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Domestic Heating (Environmental Technology) (Heat Pumps)
- BPEC Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Domestic Heating (Environmental Technology) (Solar Thermal)
- BPEC Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Domestic Heating (Environmental Technology) (Water Recycling)
Features of these qualifications:
- Industry standard qualifications from the leading plumbing and heating Awarding Organisation - BPEC.
- Developed by BPEC’s highly skilled technical team with industry experience.
- NOCN Centres can register learners online using familiar NOCN systems
- Full colour printed learner portfolio included with registration
- Free support resources available for Approved Centres
- Recognised Prior Learning for progression between qualifications
- Seamless transfer from other Awarding Organisations, including City and Guilds
- FE College curriculum support with over 800 NOCN qualifications including pathways:
- Technical and vocational qualifications from Entry to Level 7
- Functional Skills maths, English and ICT
- Management of productivity and digital productivity
- ESOL Skills for Life
- Sectors include: construction, manufacturing, business, healthcare, retail, hospitality and financial services.
- NOCN is a leading apprentice End-Point Assessment Organisation
Benefits of using NOCN-BPEC qualifications:
- By using a single Awarding Organisation, NOCN Approved Centres gain significant cost savings and increase efficiency, including joint External Quality Assurance visits
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with the NOCN high standard of quality assurance – NOCN never cuts corners
- Benefit from BPEC qualifications adding to the excellent NOCN discount policy
- FE Colleges can work with NOCN as their main Awarding Organisation for all provision including construction, business, functional skills, Skills for Life and apprenticeships
- NOCN qualifications are designed to meet funding criteria, including regional devolved budgets
BPEC qualification prices:
- Level 1 Diploma: £105
- Level 2 Diploma/NVQ: £195
- Level 3 Diploma/NVQ: £195
Pricing discount available for Approved NOCN Centres, speak to your local NOCN representative or click the button below.
Please be aware that purchasing of BPEC Qualifications through NOCN is not available to current BPEC Approved Centres.