Centre Renewal Process
The way we process and manage our NOCN Group annual centre fee and centre agreement renewal is changing from the 1st of August 2022.
What is the new process?
Step by Step Example
You registered with NOCN on the 1st August 2021, the process will now be:
Step 1: Renewal email received
1st July receive a renewal email informing you that your renewal is due by the 1st August
Step 2: Log in to the online portal
Click the link to our online portal - NOCN Group Hub
Step 3 Download your Centre Agreement
Download and read the PDF. Once this is completed, you will now be given the option to pay your centre fee.
Step 4: Pay your renewal
By making your payment you have agreed to the terms and conditions in the centre agreement and are able to continue registering learners.
What happens if you don't pay?
Not paying will mean that you will not be able to register any learners and your account with NOCN Group will be closed.
- 18th July - First reminder email: this will go to your Head of Department and finance contact informing them that payment has not been made, and if payment is not received prior to the renewal date - a closure will be placed on your account. Therefore, you will be unable to register learners.
- 25th July - Reminder email: this will go to your Head of Department and finance contacting informing them that the renewal payment is still due.
- 1st August - Renewal date: if no payment has been made, you will receive a notice of closure of your account. You will now be unable to register any learners.
- 16th August - Account will close in 15 days: You will receive another email warning you that your account will be closing.
- 22nd August - Final reminder email: this will go to the Head of Organisation it will be the final email warning that your account will be closing.
- 31st August - Account closed: You will be contacted to close your account. You will not be able to register any learners.
Why work with NOCN Group?
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org