More than 2000 centres nationwide delivering hundreds of NOCN qualifications.
NOCN now has more than 2000 centres nationwide and there are a wide variety of study venues. Learners of all types successfully achieve our qualifications at the following venues:
- Adult education centres
- Armed forces bases
- Central local government offices
- Community interest groups
- FE colleges/tertiary colleges
- HM Prisons/Youth offender institutions
- NHS premises
- Overseas training centres
- Private training providers
- Sixth form colleges
- Trade unions’ premises
- Trade associations
- Universities and other HE centres
- Unpaid organisations
The five key benefits of being an NOCN centre are:
- Access to high quality products
- Responsive, flexible service
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff
- Competitive and transparent pricing
- Simple approval process
Become an NOCN Centre
We have a transparent and competitive tariff and we do not charge VAT.
Please supply details below and a member of the NOCN team will be in touch.
NOCN Recognised Centres must work to high quality standards and have effective quality management systems and processes in place to underpin delivery of NOCN units and qualifications.
Recognised Centres are monitored on a regular basis against the Centre Agreement, NOCN policies and procedures, and the requirements set out in the NOCN Centre Handbook.
Recognised Centres are required to have:
- Robust assessment practices, Internal Quality Assurance and standardisation which support External Verification
- Appropriate staffing, resources, management and administrative arrangements, polices and procedures
We also support centres in developing a Quality Assurance System which works for them and we can provide guidance and templates to help. Essentially we require centres to have a system which is appropriate for them, which meets NOCN requirements and that there is evidence that the system has been implemented effectively. NOCN also works with centres to identify opportunities for quality improvement in order to achieve Direct Claims Status.
By working closely with our centres to ensure high quality provision and robust Quality Assurance Systems, we add to the value and confidence of NOCN certificates.
For more resources to support Quality Assurance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.