NOCN Group will be holding two webinars to cover the updates of the NOCN_Cskills Awards Level 2 Diploma and Extended Diploma in Construction Operations (Civil Engineering) qualification.
Each webinar will cover the following:
- Reminder on new style units with the scope of training - How the units are structured using an example unit to demonstrate
- New assessment model for practical units - Showcase how the practical assessments work
- Assessments update – the wide range of options available to centres
- New level 2 pathways:
- Construction Operative (Civil Engineering): Diploma and Extended Diploma
- Tiling: Diploma and Extended Diploma
- Support materials
- Where to currently find the assessments and support materials.
- Top-ups - allowing centres to register learners on a qualification at the start of the year then progress to an extended qualification during the year without a whole new registration (e.g. register learners in September on the NOCN Level 2 Diploma in Plastering then progress best-performing learners onto the Extended Diploma mid-year)