With the Apprenticeship framework switch off on July 31st 20020 many apprenticeship providers will be taking their first tentative steps into the world of Apprenticeship Standards this autumn.
This 90-minute free webinar will be the second in the series looking at the key points when selecting, contracting managing the EPA element of your programmes.
NOCN’s Director of Apprenticeships along with NOCN’s EPA Contracting manager will take walk through some of the key points in ROATP navigation, Training Provider Funding rules, Individualised Learner Records and requirements of the contracting process.
Key points of the surgery will include;
• Key considerations which EPAO
• Why it is not just more of the same awarding body
• Commerical elements nad Funding Rules
• How much is the EPA?
• Start volumes vs gateway volumes –why these are important
• Resits and Retakes – preparing for failures.
This is open to all webinar but places are limited to 100.
Register your place here.