With the Apprenticeship framework switch off on July 31st 2020 many apprenticeship providers will be taking their first tentative steps into the world of Apprenticeship Standards this autumn.
This 90-minute free webinar will be the first in a series of “EPA Live Online” surgeries where NOCN’s Apprenticeship team will bring updates and CPD workshops to the sector supporting Training Providers, Colleges, Universities and Employers.
NOCN’s Director of Apprenticeships will take walk through some of the key points in planning, delivering and eventual End Point assessment in apprenticeship standards.
- Key points of the surgery will include;
- Key considerations on curriculum planning
- Why it is not just more of the same
- Re-thinking your approach to “off the job”
- Length of programmes and the relationship to the Apprenticeship Standard
- Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours why these are the bedrock of success
- Preparations and thinking’s for End Point Assessment
This is open to all webinar but places are limited to 100.