With the Apprenticeship framework switch off on July 31st 20020 many apprenticeship providers will be taking their first tentative steps into the world of Apprenticeship Standards this autumn.
This 90-minute free webinar will be the third in the series looking at the key points when preparing your apprentices for the End Point Assessment Process.
NOCN’s Director of Apprenticeships along with NOCN’s EPA Development Manager will take walk through some of the key points in Gateway sign off, Review of K,S,B’s Portfolio building, On-programme evidence and where it can go wrong.
Key points of the surgery will include;
• Key considerations when planning your curriculum and gateway
• Why programme milestones and checkpoints are key
• EPA? Go / No go for launch!
• Revison and EPA preparation
• Data and pre-requistes
• Resits and Retakes – preparing for failures.
This is open to all webinar but places are limited to 100.
Register for free here.