Consultancy and Research
NOCN provides consultancy and research advice in the UK and Internationally for employers, professional bodies and governments.
Our areas of specialism include Productivity Management, Big Skills Development, and Education Policy Development, including TVET (Technical & Vocational Education & Training).
These consultation services include:
- Design of qualification frameworks
- Assessments and testing
- Quality assurance
- Internal and external verification
- Employer training programme development and endorsement
- Online learning and assessment tools
- Set up and operation of Sector Skills Council Services
- Set and operation of profitable training centres and educational institutes
- Management of training centres’ capabilities and quality
- Training programmes for the workplace
- Training Trainers and Assessors
- Diagnostic reviews of skills gaps and training needs
- Pilot programmes delivery
- Feasibility Reports to raise the standards of training centres
- Research on skills policies and systems
NOCN works closely with educational institutes, employers, employer organisations and governments.