You’re a RoATP apprenticeship provider! Now what?
Posted 28 February 2017
As training providers receive confirmation from the Skills Funding Agency (SFA) on whether they have been successfully approved on the Government’s ‘Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers’ (RoATP) and are now able to deliver the new apprenticeship standards from May 2017, NOCN is ready to help with what to do next.
An important step is to choose an Approved Apprenticeship Assessment Organisation (AAO) that will allow you to offer high quality, flexible and cost effective apprenticeship packages to your employers. We believe that it is the assessment element that will ‘make apprenticeships matter’!
NOCN is a top three Government-approved AAO, appointed to undertake and deliver End-Point Assessment (EPA) in tandem with providers and employer providers in seven occupational areas:
- Public Services
- Social Care
- Facilities Management
- Financial Services
- Science Technology
If you haven’t selected an AAO for your EPA yet, here’s 10 key things you should be looking for:
- AAO operationally ready to deliver EPA now
- Transparent and competitively priced EPA fees
- Vocational experience and expertise
- Friendly, flexible and responsive
- 'Levy-ready' EPA capability e.g. bespoke EPA Management IT system
- On-going support throughout the EPA journey from pre-assessment to completion
- Quality assurance on all aspects of EPA, with a bank of industry-experienced assessors
- At the forefront of apprenticeship reforms
- Focus on social mobility and commercial impact, not profit
- An ethos and passion for creating opportunities through vocational skills
Visit http://www.nocn.org.uk/aao for further information or call 0114 227 0500 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org