Submit your Asian Apprenticeship Award nomination today!
Posted 12 June 2018
The Asian Apprenticeship Awards recognises, celebrates and showcases the achievements of British Asian apprentices, their employers and learning providers.
Having a motivated and diverse workforce that has the necessary skills to fulfil their potential and develop in their careers is key; gaining transferable skills and industry knowledge alongside experience benefits not just the apprentice but also the employer. Apprenticeships are a brilliant way to upskill a workforce for the future, and with the universal commitment in the UK to increase the quantity of apprenticeships taken on by young people from BAME backgrounds by 20%, we believe that the awards are perfectly positioned to raise awareness and inspire others. Which is why NOCN is proud to be involved in the awards by sponsoring the Large Business of the Year category.
We’re calling on our NOCN centres to nominate apprentices, employers or learning providers that have gone above and beyond on their apprenticeship journey. The deadline for all entries is 31/07/18
The categories open for nominations are:
- Finance, legal and professional services (Sponsored by Birmingham Metropolitan College)
- Retail, hospitality and tourism (Sponsored by I-Can Qualifications)
- Health, medical and social care
- Charity, voluntary organisations and public services
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Construction (Sponsored by Dudley College)
- Creative and digital
- Transport and logistics
- SME of the year (Sponsored by Severn Trent Water)
- Large business of the year (Sponsored by NOCN)
- Learning provider of the year (Sponsored by AELP)
The awards ceremony will be held on 29th November 2018 at the Edgbaston Stadium in Birmingham, it’s always a fantastic night of celebrations (highlights from 2017 can be found here). We hope to see you there!
Submit your nominations
All organisations - including NOCN centres - can nominate apprentices, employers or learning providers. Click here for nomination forms and further details. The deadline for all entries is 31/08/2018.
If you have any questions, about the Asian Apprenticeship Awards, please do not hesitate to contact Isa Mutlib, the Project Director on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 707 0550.