NOCN’s End Point Assessment offer put to the test by FE Week
Posted 24 May 2017
n a recent ‘secret shopping’ exercise by FE Week, NOCN received a 4-star rating for its Apprenticeship End Point Assessment (EPA) offering.
As FE Week reports every apprenticeship standard approved for delivery must now include an EPA carried out by an Independent organisation listed on the government’s register of Approved Assessment Organisations (AAO’s).
The secret shopping exercise involved reviewing the customer service offered by a list of ten approved AAO’s and rated them out of five. NOCN was one of only two providers to score four out of five and was commended in the process for being well informed, helpful and flexible. Read the full report in FE Week HERE.
Graham Hasting-Evans, MD at NOCN comments: “We are pleased that FE Week has recognised the quality of our EPA offering. As a top two, Government-approved AAO for EPA of 24 apprenticeship standards in 10 specialist sectors and having been involved in the development of the newly reformed apprenticeships, we know these standards 'inside out'. This enables us to design and deliver an assessment process that has a long term impact on the apprentice’s social mobility and employability.”
The benefits of choosing NOCN to deliver Apprenticeship End-Point Assessment include:
- AAO operationally ready to deliver EPA now
- Transparent and competitively priced EPA fees
- Vocational experience and assessment expertise
- Friendly, flexible and responsive service
- EPA Management IT system: Horizon
- On-going EPA support from pre-assessment to completion
- Client assurance - NOCN regulated by Ofqual with excellent QA processes
- Rapid turnaround of NOCN EPA certificates
- Focus on social mobility and commercial impact, not profit
- An ethos and passion for creating opportunities through vocational skills
Find out more about NOCN’s Apprenticeship Assessment process HERE