Your customer experience with NOCN Group
Posted 3 August 2022
We are committed to delivering unrivalled centre support to our customers.
When you work with NOCN Group we provide dedicated contacts in our Customer Experience, Business Development and EPA Teams. We’re continually listening to feedback and evaluating areas for improvement.
Our team has been busy over the last 12 months ensuring that we continue to deliver a wide range of products and services as a leading education and skills charity, with a focus on social mobility, not profit.
Here are a few highlights from the past academic year:
- We now offer over 500 regulated vocational and technical qualifications ranging from Entry to Level 7 across a broad range of sectors including Construction, Health and Social Care, Hospitality, Legal, Finance and Accounting.
- We’ve supported 1,200 centres in the UK and Internationally to deliver qualifications and training programmes to their learners.
- We launched 15 new employability sector pathways to help people enter employment and succeed at work.
- We launched a remote invigilation solution which allows learners to sit their assessments anytime, anywhere to support them in achieving their qualifications.
- As part of our continued commitment to the net carbon zero agenda we’ve developed new qualifications for ‘Green Skills’
- We now offer End Point Assessment for over 82 Apprenticeship Standards.
- Short courses are now visible on CPCS Smart Cards e-certificates are now available for all NOCN qualifications.
- We launched NOCN Group Hub, an easy-to-use system for carrying out tasks such as paying invoices, viewing and downloading certificates, applying for and renewing cards and creating and managing a digital logbook.
As a leading educational charity, we pride ourselves on reinvesting to better support our centres, learners and card holders. Here’s some of what you can expect from us in the coming months:
- New Teaching Support Pack to support the delivery of our Functional Skills qualifications.
- New sector-specific short courses
- Launching Digikey for CPCS.
- Launch of “CPCS Training” linked to CITB Grants.
- Launch of the CPCS Digital Logbook.
For further information about how NOCN Group can support your centre and learners please contact firstname.lastname@example.org