ESOL Skills for Life Teaching Support Pack
We have created a range of high-quality free resources, from teaching support materials to assessment and diagnostic tools, to deliver an engaging learning experience.
What materials are available?
- PowerPoint presentations
- Interactive content for learners (coming soon)
- Initial assessment
- Diagnostic assessments
How can I gain access?
The resources can be accessed via the vLearn documents section.
Initial Assessment and diagnostic tools
Our initial assessment and diagnostic tools for ESOL Skills for Life are available to learners via the NOCN Pocketskills app.
Free to approved NOCN centres.
Why choose NOCN for your ESOL provision?
- Access assessments anytime, anywhere online via vLearn.
- Build learners' confidence and cement their knowledge with three sample assessments at each level. And more to follow.
- Clear and simple marking schemes allow tutors and learners to easily identify the criteria to meet the learning outcomes.
- High efficiency and accuracy with internally marked assessments, externally quality assured by NOCN.
- Free tutor support materials standardise teaching, and provide the best experience for learners.
- NOCN invites centres to free online and face-to-face events to enable networking, whilst sharing best practices to improve your provision.
- Initial assessment and diagnostic tools allow learners skills and knowledge to be assessed prior to starting or during their learning. Tutors can effectively plan and tailor learning to ensure knowledge gaps are covered.
- NOCN Pocketskills app allows learners to test their knowledge atin a time and place to suit them.
Find out more