Pre-entry Level Award in ESOL
This non-regulated qualification focuses on building learner confidence in preparation for English qualifications. Set at pre-entry Level it will support learners to develop an understanding of basic vocabulary across a range of different themes.
- A Basic Understanding of Time
- Asking Questions
- Simple Words used in Daily Tasks
- Using Simple Introductions
- Where is the Supermarket?
- Family Learning
- Aimed at those who are not ready to access our entry level qualifications or those who just need to boost their confidence
- Choice of optional units
- Free resources (including presentations, activities and workbooks) to aid delivery to learners
- Flexible centre devised assessment, externally quality assured by NOCN · Potential to access funding through RARPA
Click the link below for more details on the Pre-entry Level ESOL qualification.
Find out more
ESOL Skills for Life