English and maths skills awards
Our English and maths skills awards act as stepping stones to the Functional Skills Qualifications.
We offer English and maths skills qualifications from Entry 1 to Level 2. These awards have been mapped to the subject content of the Functional Skills qualifications.
The qualifications are in units and can be tailored to the needs of the learner to help learners become confident and build their ability to progress onto Functional Skills qualifications.
Who are the qualifications for?
Learners aged 14 years and over who intend to progress onto Functional Skills, further study, work or life. Our English and maths skills awards are also ideal for SEND and ESOL learners.
Why choose NOCN English and maths skills awards?
- Internally assessed - with no exams, and a quicker turnaround of results
- Core and optional units enable customisation to the specific learning needs of individuals
- Assessments are designed to be appropriate for your learner's needs
- Flexible delivery as a stand-alone qualification or as part of a programme of study
- Free benchmark assessments - with the option to use a portfolio of evidence
- Qualification structure built to compliment further study in relevant level of Functional Skills, apprenticeships or employment
- Teaching Support pack available
Where can learners go from here?
English skills awards Maths skills awards
How to get started
For more information on how to deliver English and maths qualifications, please contact: email@example.com