Pathway to Construction
Our programme effectively prepares learners for further education in a specific industry or a step towards work by providing them with the essential ‘work-readiness’ capabilities required by a particular trade.
This online programme consists of:
- Part A:
- Construction Health and Safety Training Online learning
- All resources provided
- Prepares learners for CSCS test
- Part B:
- Short Introduction and Awareness Courses 100% online
- Learning, activities and assessments
- Bite-sized Awareness modules
- Progress tracking
Range of Introduction and Awareness Modules/Courses
- Working in Confined Spaces
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Manual Handling
- Using Work Equipment Safely
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Working at Height
- Cutting Machinery
- The Construction Industry
Examples of Online Delivery/Learning
Self-contained lessons including:
Achievement of this programme is the foundation for learners to progress onto a Level 2 and beyond in their chosen pathway.
NOCN provides several routes and levels, for example:
Fill in the expression of interest form and a member of our team will contact you shortly.
Expression of Interest - Pathway to Construction
Need help with Curriculum Planning?