Know about nail shape and structure.
- 1.1. - Name typical nail shapes.
- 1.2. - Identify basic nail structure.
Be able to prepare for basic manicure treatments.
- 2.1. - Outline requirements for:
a) client preparation
b) preparing self
c) preparing the work area.
- 2.2. - Carry out a visual study of the hands and nails to identify factors that will influence the treatment.
- 2.3. - Give one reason why it is important to carry out a visual study of the hands and nails.
Be able to provide basic manicure treatments.
- 3.1. - Select:
for an individual, taking into account identified factors.
- 3.2. - Follow instructions to carry out a basic manicure treatment.
- 3.3. - Follow safe and hygienic working practices.
- 3.4. - Communicate and behave in accordance with required standards.