3D Machine Control
Introduction to Leica Geosystems 3D Machine Control for Earthworks
(Including Base introduction in GNSS Technology)
This course was developed to give an overview of the product and its primary purpose. There are practical aspects that cover the general UI and menu structures as well as the data workflow.
- The applications and limitations of Leica Machine Control.
- The efficiencies and cost savings as a result of implementing such technology on site.
- An overview of the primary functions and features to be able to use the equipment correctly.
- Development Partner: Leica
- Course Length: 1 day
- Minimum Age: 17
- Assessment: Practical and Written Theory Assessment
Who is this course designed for?
Operatives and supervisors working with machine control and construction plant.
Train The Trainer