Appointed Person Tower Crane
This course is designed to upskill and provide Appointed Persons with a more in-depth knowledge of tower cranes, along with the management of tower cranes on site from the early planning stages to project completion.
It also aims for learners to better understand, recognise and identify general hazards and risks associated with tower crane lifting operations and site management.
- Roles, Responsibilities and Competencies.
- Base Design.
- Erection/ Dismantle.
- Management of Tower Cranes on Site.
- Lifting Classification.
- Development Partner: Select
- Course Length: 1 day
- Minimum Age: 18
- Assessment: Online Multiple-Choice Test
Who is this course designed for?
Created for CPCS qualified Appointed Persons (A61) and Competent Operators (Blue cards) who have responsibility for planning and managing lifting operations using a Tower Crane.
Train The Trainer
- There is no train-the-trainer requirement for this course.