This course was developed in conjunction with O’Halloran & O’Brien (OHOB) Concrete Frames Division who for twenty years specialised in the high-rise residential market
Before expanding into the commercial, education, health and other publicly procured works. OHOB are based in the South-East of England and they are one of the largest reinforced concrete (RC) frames contractors in Greater London and the South-East, their project can be seen across the London skyline including several 50-storey+ structures in Canary Wharf.
O’Halloran & O’Brien (OHOB) provide the Train the Trainer course for all trainers wishing to offer and deliver this course.
- Knowledge and Understanding for Safe Installation transfer and dismantling of edge protection equipment for RC frames
- Associated Legislation and Regulations
- Inspection of Edge Protection for RC Frames
- Safe Systems of Work
- Components / Tools
- Temporary Works Design
- Development Partner: O’Halloran & O’Brien
- Course Length: Half day
- Minimum Age: 17
- Assessment: Practical and Written Theory Assessment
- Maximum Group Size: 10
Who is this course designed for?
This course is aimed at everyone that installs, transfers, dismantles, and inspects edge protection for RC frames.
Train The Trainer
- There is a train-the-trainer course. The train-the-trainer course is designed for all trainers wishing to offer and deliver this course. Contact Tracy Botley (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information and booking.