Escorting Abnormal Loads
This course is designed to promote safety when escorting abnormal loads.
The course aims to provide individuals with greater awareness and understanding of an escort driver's role.
- Understanding abnormal loads.
- Marking and lighting requirements of abnormal loads.
- Awareness and understanding of movement orders and permits.
- Escort driving in accordance with the highway code.
- Awareness of guidelines surrounding escort vehicles.
- Taking, using and giving information T.U.G.
- Road positioning when escorting.
- Accident reporting.
- Development Partner: Llynch
- Course Length: ½ day
- Minimum Age: 18
- Assessment: Written Assessment
Who is this course designed for?
This course will benefit anyone who escorts or may have the need to escort loads as part of their daily duties.
Train The Trainer