Non Crane Lifting Awareness (Managers and Supervisors)
This course is awareness training only and is not designed for persons planning lifting operations.
It is designed to give managers better awareness, so they understand what good practice is regarding lifting operations on site.
- Regulations and legislation.
- Qualifications and certification.
- Planning and permits.
- Exclusion zones and segregation for lifting operations.
- Lifting accessories.
- Lorry loaders.
- Lifting beams.
- Gantry cranes.
- Lifting of persons.
- Development Partner: Emerson Crane Hire Ltd
- Course Length: 1 day
- Minimum Age: 18
- Assessment: Written Assessment
Who is this course designed for?
This course aims to give managers a better understanding of lifting.
Train The Trainer
- There is no train-the-trainer requirement for this course.