Qualitative Face Fit - Train the Operative
This course has been developed with Hercules Site Services & SafeAid, delivering top-notch services in Civil Engineering & PPE supply sectors.
Hercules Site Services, a collaborative, innovative company delivering services of the highest standards within the Civil Engineering sector of the construction industry and SafeAid a leading, specialist supplier of PPE and safety workwear to its core industry sectors: Rail, Aggregates and Utilities.
The course aims to provide individuals with a knowledge and understanding of:
- Principles of Face Fit Testing and the history behind Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE)
- Workplace Hazards and Occupational Cancers
- COSHH Regulations and Legislation
- HSE INDG479 Face Fit Guidance
- HSG53 Selecting the correct RPE
- Different types of RPE
- Correct use and donning of RPE
- RPE & Facial Hair
- Practical Assessment Session
The outline, structure and content of this course is assured by NOCN Group.
- 1.5 hour course including face fit testing
- Classroom based training
- Theory training
- Practical face fit qualitative testing
Who is this course designed for?
The course is primarily aimed at those people working in construction and related sectors who are required to wear Respiratory Protection Equipment (RPE) in their roles and also employers who have a duty to protect their workforce from workplace respiratory hazards.
Train the Trainer
There is a train-the-trainer course, contact: email@example.com