Trimble 3D Machine Control for Machine Operators
NOCN Group have produced this Assured Course in association with SITECH, the Operator Skills Hub - Flannery Plant Hire and L Lynch to develop product to meet the needs of the industry.
There are two versions for the course for different machine operators:
- Trimble Earthworks 3D Machine Control for Dozer Operators
- Trimble Earthworks 3D Machine Control for Excavator Operators
- Become more familiar with the Trimble Earthworks system.
- Understand Trimble Earthworks machine types
- Identify the difference between 2D and 3D systems
- Have a basic understanding of how GNSS (Global Navigational Satellite System) works.
- Gain a better understanding of RTK (Real Time Kinematic) and its workings.
Development Partners: Trimble, Sitech, Lynch & Flannery
Course Length: 1 day
Minimum Age: 18
Assessment: Practical Task and Knowledge Test
Who is this course designed for?
This course will benefit machine operators.
Train the Trainer
There is a train-the-trainer course, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org