Fire Door Installation Awareness Course
NOCN Group have produced this Assured Course through collaborative working with the British Woodworking Federation to promote awareness in the construction industry of the factors involved in the appropriate installation of timber fire doors.
The outline, structure and content of this course is assured by NOCN Group.
- The role of timber fire door assemblies and door sets and why it is important that they are installed correctly
- Understanding how fire door assemblies and door sets work and their place in the wider passive fire protection system
- Legislation and guidance associated with fire door assemblies and door sets
- Considerations before installing fire door assemblies and door sets
- Considerations when installing fire door assemblies and door sets
- Considerations on completion of the installation of fire door assemblies and door sets
Cost: Two-day course £35
Please note this course is approved for CITB funding, GET code - GET2622
The annual licensing fee for the Fire Door Installation Awareness Course is £500.00
The cost for the course booklets (minimum order of 100) is £250.00 + P&P.