Supporting the future construction sector by delivering regulated qualifications through the well-recognised and respected Cskills Awards brand.
NOCN not only offer a wide range of construction qualifications via Cskills Awards we also offer BPEC Plumbing and heating qualifications, Digital Skills, Management and Leadership Skills, Functional Skills, ESOL and NOCN Essential Awards e.g. Health & Safety or First Aid.
Why choose NOCN Cskills Awards qualifications?
- We have a broad range of competence (NVQ) and training qualifications available, with alternative routes available for experienced workers and new entrants to the industry.
- Over 90 NVQs and over 271 pathways of specialisms – more than any other AO
- NOCN Level 6 and 7 qualifications approved for membership of CIOB (Chartered Institute of Building).
- 80 Training qualifications for full time learners.
- We offer a flexible partnership approach for employers and training providers.
- Approved NOCN Centres can now use BPEC plumbing and Heating Qualifications. The NOCN-BPEC partnership now provides the widest range of qualifications available from any Awarding Organisation.
- Support for specialist and heritage construction skills, which may be lower in demand. We support the following sub-sectors more effectively in the following trades:
- Heritage (canals and waterways)
- Interior fitting
- Painting and decorating
- Plant operations
- Property maintenance
- Trowel trades
- Wood occupations